What is a PVC wristband?
PVC wristbands are considered one-time-use wristbands, made from 3 layers of polyethylene and polyester. Each band contains a plastic snap closure that must be destroyed to remove it from your wrist. PVC wristbands are designed to fit any size wrist. The length and width of the PVC wristbands can vary depending on your choose (wide and narrow bands).
PVC wristbands are 100% waterproof, which can be used for a week in water without a problem. PVC wristbands can also be customized to have a barcode or numbering on them.
3 types of customized pvc wristbands for you choose. If you have a custom pvc wristband request, please contact us and we will work hard to meet your needs.
- Regular pvc wristbands - is standard plastic band that can be printed on some different colors.
- Wide pvc wristbands - Wider straps allow you to print a wider area, while straps have the same strap as standard straps. This makes them easy to use and comfortable to wear.
- Narrow pvc wristbands - These wristbands are narrow and have tearable vouchers at the ends.
PVC Wristbands Size
The standard size: 10 inches long, 5/8 inches wide.
Other size: Customized on demand.
- LF: TK4100, EM4305, T5577
- HF: CLASSIC 1k, F08, I-CODE, NTAG213, ULTRALIGHT C
- UHF: AlienH3, Monzon4
PVC Wristbands Characteristics
- Waterproof and durable
- Silkscreen printing supported
Widely used in swimming pools, cold storage, field operations, such as extremely humid environment, and even long immersion in water and other adverse circumstances, can be used normally.